Blue Boy West
27927 Florence Acres Rd
Built in the early 1900's, the Blue Boy Ranch, located in the foothills of the Cascades above the beautiful Skykomish Valley, was for many years a successful thoroughbred training facility. The horse ranch was converted to a golf course, becoming Monroe's second public golf course in 1992. Since then, the Blue Boy has grown to be one of the most popular courses in the region. In 1995, a major restoration of the main barn was completed, transforming the building into a beautiful new clubhouse which serves as a wedding and banquet facility. "The Barn" now features a very large deck overlooking the golf course, a private dining room in the loft area, and complete kitchen facilities creating Blue Boy's "Doc's Dream Cafe", which opened to the public in July of 1995.